We welcome reports from security researchers and experts about possible security vulnerabilities with CloudLabs Product. If you believe you have discovered a possible vulnerability in the CloudLabs service, please file a report with our security team including information and detailed instructions about how to reproduce the issue. You can file your report by sending an email to email@example.com. We encourage you to include the following information while sending details.
- Target – CloudLabs Product, URL, etc
- Type of issue – the type of vulnerability (e.g. according to OWASP, such as cross-site scripting, buffer overflow, SQL injection, etc.) and include a general description of the vulnerability.
- Proof-of-concept and/or URL demonstrating the vulnerability – a demonstration of the vulnerability that shows how it works. Examples include:
- URL containing payload – e.g. XSS in GET request parameters
- Please provide a detailed description as you can, or send us a combination of any of the previous choices.